Welcome to RuggedMade!
RuggedMade products help you tackle the tough stuff. For over a decade, we have been designing innovative products. We work closely with a select group of top-tier manufacturers to ensure our products deliver awesome toughness and performance at unbeatable prices.
We stand behind everything we sell and stock replacement parts to keep your machine in the field working hard. RuggedSplit wood splitters are some of the highest-rated and most recommended in the industry. They deliver superior quality and reliability, high performance, unmatched convenience and ergonomics, and clever features that make it easier and more enjoyable to get the job done.
- Firewood Rack Steel Bracket Kit$24.95SKU: 83-500-0064
- RuggedSplit 322-24-HPC Log Splitter: 22-Ton, Honda 196cc, Log Lift, 24" Stroke$3,695.00SKU: 48-322-HDGX05PC-13-225-LL-CT
- RuggedSplit 728-30-RE Log Splitter: 28-Ton, Raven 420cc, Log Lift, 30" Stroke$4,595.00SKU: 48-563-728-30-RT15EC-22-LLK
- Log Splitter Wedge: 6-Way, Slip-On$198.95SKU: 72-145-WEDGE-6-WAY-SLIP-737
- Log Splitter Cylinder: 5" Bore, 30" Stroke, 3.5" Rod, 2.375" Rod End$499.99SKU: 34-153-CYLN-02
- Cylinder: 2" Bore, 16" Stroke, 1.125" Rod$111.99SKU: 34-153-T25201609
- Hydraulic Log Splitter Gear Pump: 2-Stage, 16 GPM$144.88SKU: 32-129-PUMP-16
- Energy Log Splitter Valve: 20 GPM, 1/2" Work Ports, Auto Return Detent$144.04SKU: 33-000-VALV-0C000908Out of stock
- Log Splitter Log Lift Kit$532.99SKU: 72-010-3030
Why Choose RuggedMade?
Tackle the Tough Stuff
Solid Products & Real Support
Tired of shopping at the big box stores? If you're a passionate DIYer or business pro looking for well-built products, affordable prices, and a knowledgeable support team, you're at the right spot. Simply put, we have the products and expertise you need to tackle the tough stuff.
Free Freight Shipping
We offer free freight shipping on all log splitters and most construction equipment. You choose the machine that's right for you, and we handle all the logistics for residential curbside (at driveway entrance) or business deliveries.
Awesome Videos & Resource Center
Along with great products, we also produce great videos. In our library, you'll find videos on assembling and operating RuggedMade machines plus a growing collection of "how-to" and "in-the-field" content.
- Assembling the RuggedSplit 300-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00001
- Meet the RuggedSplit 500-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00002
- Meet the RuggedSplit 700-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00004
- Rule the Weekend: RuggedSplit 300-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00007
- Meet the RuggedMade 6-Way Blade$0.00SKU: V-00008
- Meet the RuggedSplit 300-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00009
- Assembling the RuggedSplit Tractor Mount Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00013
- Meet the RuggedSplit Tractor Mount Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00014
- Split ANYWHERE: RuggedSplit Tractor Mount Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00015
- Command the Woodpile: RuggedSplit 700-Series Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00021
- Assembling the RuggedSplit 700-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00022
- Firewood Drying Rack Demonstration: Stacking a 1/4 Cord$0.00SKU: V-00023
A RUGGEDMADE COMMUNITY
- Nov 28. 2022
Knowing what type of wood burns well can make or break an enjoyable evening around the fire. Learn about the best wood for burning both in and outdoors.Read Article
- Dec 02. 2022
How to Fell a Tree: Pro Tips From an Arborist
Line throwing, tree climbing, knot tying, topping, and trimming are all a part of taking down a tree. RuggedMade brand ambassador Jake Pollack is a professional arborist who has mastered all of these skills.Read Article
- Dec 08. 2022
Marking, Bucking, and Splitting Firewood at the Woodyard
Before you turn that fallen tree into seasoned firewood, you'll need to cut it into useable lengths. In this video, Jake and Jared demonstrate how to mark, buck, and split a newly fallen birch tree in the DudeRanchDIY woodyard.Read Article
HAVE A QUESTION?
Our Help section is geared toward getting you up and running with your new log splitter, troubleshooting a small engine or hydraulics, and many other common tasks for proper operation and maintenance. We include links to our owner's manuals, frequently asked questions, and a buyer's guide to help you find the perfect log splitter for your needs.