Welcome to RuggedMade!
RuggedMade has built products that help you tackle the tough stuff for over a decade. Whether it's our industry-leading log splitters, construction equipment, hydraulic components, or logging tools, RuggedMade products deliver superior performance at unbeatable prices.
Everything we sell is designed for durability and ease of use, all backed by world-class customer service located in our US headquarters. If you’re looking for products that live up to your rugged lifestyle, you’ve come to the right place.
- RuggedSplit 728-30-RE Log Splitter: 28-Ton, Raven 420cc, Log Lift, 30" StrokeSpecial Price $4,029.78 Regular Price $4,287.00SKU: 48-563-728-30-RT15EC-22-LLK
- Log Splitter Cylinder: 5" Bore, 30" Stroke, 3.5" Rod, 2.375" Rod End$499.99SKU: 34-153-CYLN-02
- Energy Log Splitter Valve: 20 GPM, 1/2" Work Ports, Auto Return Detent$144.04SKU: 33-000-VALV-0C000908
Why Choose RuggedMade?
Tackle the Tough Stuff
Solid Products & Real Support
Tired of shopping at the big box stores? If you're a passionate DIYer or business pro looking for well-built products, affordable prices, and a knowledgeable support team, you're at the right spot. Simply put, we have the products and expertise you need to tackle the tough stuff.
Free Freight Shipping
We offer free freight shipping on all log splitters and most construction equipment. You choose the machine that's right for you, and we handle all the logistics for residential curbside (at driveway entrance) or business deliveries.
Awesome Videos & Resource Center
Along with great products, we also produce great videos. In our library, you'll find videos on assembling and operating RuggedMade machines plus a growing collection of "how-to" and "in-the-field" content.
- Assembling the RuggedSplit 300-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00001
- Rule the Weekend: RuggedSplit 300-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00007
- Assembling the RuggedSplit Tractor Mount Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00013
- Split ANYWHERE: RuggedSplit Tractor Mount Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00015
- Command the Woodpile: RuggedSplit 700-Series Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00021
- Assembling the RuggedSplit 700-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00022
- Firewood Drying Rack Demonstration: Stacking a 1/4 Cord$0.00SKU: V-00023
A RUGGEDMADE COMMUNITY
- Dec 08. 2022
Before you turn that fallen tree into seasoned firewood, you'll need to cut it into useable lengths. In this video, Jake and Jared demonstrate how to mark, buck, and split a newly fallen birch tree in the DudeRanchDIY woodyard.Read Article
HAVE A QUESTION?
Our Help section is geared toward getting you up and running with your new log splitter, troubleshooting a small engine or hydraulics, and many other common tasks for proper operation and maintenance. We include links to our owner's manuals, frequently asked questions, and a buyer's guide to help you find the perfect log splitter for your needs.