Welcome to RuggedMade!
RuggedMade products help you tackle the tough stuff. For over a decade, we have been designing innovative products. We work closely with a select group of top-tier manufacturers to ensure our products deliver awesome toughness and performance at unbeatable prices.
We stand behind everything we sell and stock replacement parts to keep your machine in the field working hard. RuggedSplit wood splitters are some of the highest-rated and most recommended in the industry. They deliver superior quality and reliability, high performance, unmatched convenience and ergonomics, and clever features that make it easier and more enjoyable to get the job done.
- RuggedSplit 322-24-HPC Log Splitter: 22-Ton, Honda 196cc, Log Lift, 24" StrokeSpecial Price $3,845.00 Regular Price $4,045.00SKU: 48-322-HDGX05PC-13-225-LL-CT
- RuggedSplit 728-30-RE Log Splitter: 28-Ton, Raven 420cc, Log Lift, 30" StrokeSpecial Price $4,300.00 Regular Price $4,500.00SKU: 48-563-728-30-RT15EC-22-LLK
- Log Splitter Cylinder: 5" Bore, 30" Stroke, 3.5" Rod, 2.375" Rod End$499.99SKU: 34-153-CYLN-02
- Energy Log Splitter Valve: 20 GPM, 1/2" Work Ports, Auto Return Detent$144.04SKU: 33-000-VALV-0C000908
Why Choose RuggedMade?
Tackle the Tough Stuff
Solid Products & Real Support
Tired of shopping at the big box stores? If you're a passionate DIYer or business pro looking for well-built products, affordable prices, and a knowledgeable support team, you're at the right spot. Simply put, we have the products and expertise you need to tackle the tough stuff.
Free Freight Shipping
We offer free freight shipping on all log splitters and most construction equipment. You choose the machine that's right for you, and we handle all the logistics for residential curbside (at driveway entrance) or business deliveries.
Awesome Videos & Resource Center
Along with great products, we also produce great videos. In our library, you'll find videos on assembling and operating RuggedMade machines plus a growing collection of "how-to" and "in-the-field" content.
- Assembling the RuggedSplit 300-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00001
- Rule the Weekend: RuggedSplit 300-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00007
- Assembling the RuggedSplit Tractor Mount Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00013
- Split ANYWHERE: RuggedSplit Tractor Mount Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00015
- Command the Woodpile: RuggedSplit 700-Series Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00021
- Assembling the RuggedSplit 700-Series Log Splitter$0.00SKU: V-00022
- Firewood Drying Rack Demonstration: Stacking a 1/4 Cord$0.00SKU: V-00023
A RUGGEDMADE COMMUNITY
- Mar 02. 2022
RuggedMade customer Zachary Royer of Royer Blacksmithing creates rounding hammers, ball peen hammers, axes, and tomahawks which are both exceptional tools and works of art. His attention to quality and detail shines through. He's also a DIY'er who built his own log splitter using RuggedMade cylinders.Read Article
- Mar 02. 2022
Trent and Abby, owners of the Gateway Farm in Vermont, know how to produce really fine maple syrup. It takes dedication, craftmanship, mother nature's cooperation, and a whole lot of firewood to keep the sugar house rolling during the production season.Read Article
HAVE A QUESTION?
Our Help section is geared toward getting you up and running with your new log splitter, troubleshooting a small engine or hydraulics, and many other common tasks for proper operation and maintenance. We include links to our owner's manuals, frequently asked questions, and a buyer's guide to help you find the perfect log splitter for your needs.