Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you visit our site or communicate electronically with us.
We update this Policy from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
This Policy is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information We Collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication. We do not store credit card information.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website e.g. if you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us.
On occasion, we may gather data from your PC in order to collect statistical information concerning the use of our website.
Such information will NOT identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their site use only.
We may also gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Cookies are downloaded to your PC automatically and stored on your hard drive. Data from cookies helps us improve our website and the service we provide you.
Use of Your Information
Information we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide and improve our services. In addition, we may use information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information you have requested relating to our products. To provide you with information on other products we feel may be of interest to you - but only if you have agreed or requested to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website e.g. improvements or service/product changes that may affect your transaction.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about products similar to those you have previously purchased. We will only contact you if you have given consent and then only by methods you consented to
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you if you have given consent and then only by methods you consented to.
If you do not want us to use your data you have the opportunity to withhold your consent when you complete your details by contacting us.
Storing Your Personal Data
We may transfer the data we collect to outside locations for processing and storage. Data may be processed by staff operating outside the company, e.g. staff may be engaged in the processing and fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. We take all reasonable steps to make sure data is handled securely and in agreement with this Policy.
Data provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to all transactions entered into on our site are encrypted to ensure complete safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
If you have chosen a password so you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your information to any member of our group. This includes subsidiaries and holding companies and its subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own Privacy Policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information that we hold about you. Please note that a request for access may be subject to a fee of $100 which covers our costs in providing you with the information. Should you wish to request this data please contact us.