FS14 Walk-Behind Concrete Saw: Honda 163cc, 3.5" Depth
The RuggedMade FS14 concrete saw is designed for stability and longevity. Built with a reliable GX160 Honda Engine and a durable frame for reducing vibration, this construction saw is perfect for cutting concrete and asphalt on roads, sidewalks, and parking lots.
- Accepts 12" to 14" blades (blades not included)
- The super-rigid frame ensures straight cuts while resisting warping and vibration
- Height-adjustable handle with comfortable grip handles
- Easy crank for raising or lowering cutting depth
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard provides easy blade replacement
- Smooth throttle control
Cut Concrete and Asphalt With This Rugged Road Saw
RuggedMade walk-behind concrete saws are designed for strength, durability, and performance. Whether cutting concrete or asphalt, the reinforced steel box frame design adds the strength necessary to reduce vibrations while sawing. Minimizing vibrations enhances the performance of the blade and extends the life of the saw.
Two 34mm wrenches are included for blade changing and can be stored in the onboard storage bracket. One wrench is used to loosen and tighten the nut that secures the blade to the shaft. The other is used to prevent the main shaft from rotating when loosening or tightening the nut. There is a notch in the shaft for this purpose.
Note that the arbor shaft is reverse-threaded.
- SKU: 51-CSAW-FS14-HD
- Arbor Shaft (OD): 1"
- Blade Arbor Hole (ID): 1"
- Blade Size: 12" - 14"
- Max. Cutting Depth: 3.5"
- Depth Adjustment: Handle Rotation
- Driving : Manual Push
- Engine Brand: Honda GX160
- Manufacturer: RuggedMade
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 65" x 19" x 37"
- Weight: 190 lbs
Thanks for your feedback!
Your comments have been submitted.
We Value Your Feedback
Is there a specification that is missing or incorrect? Let us know by filling out the form below.
Reviews & Questions