FC140-B Forward Plate Compactor: Briggs 163cc, 20" x 14" Base
The FC140-B Forward Plate Compactor is part of our smallest line of walk-behind plate compactors. It excels when working in tight quarters, making this your go-to machine for smaller sidewalks and patios.
- Lightweight with folding handlebar and welded grip
- Four heavy-duty rubber vibration-absorbing plate mounts
- Briggs 163cc engine
- 20" x 14" vibratory base plate
- 8" compaction depth
Images may show the wheel kit, plate mat, or water tank. These optional accessories are sold separately.
A big plate compactor in a little package
The FC140-B Forward Plate Compactor has a small footprint but it sure does pack a big punch. This walk-behind forward plate compactor is small enough to easily transport and can get into the tight corners, narrow trenches, or just about any other constricted space in our back yard or work site.
With a compaction force of nearly 2,400 pounds of compaction force per square foot and 5,600 vibrations per minute, the FC140-B is the ideal compactor for landscaping projects, setting brick and stones for sidewalks and patios, and prepping narrow trenches.
Powered by a 5 HP Briggs 4-stroke gas engine and equipped with a 20" x 14" base plate, this plate compactor can compact soil and materials up to 8" deep and cover up to 4,800 square feet per hour.
The heavy-duty clutch automatically disengages the vibrator unit in low idle.
The FC140-B is designed for easy transportation, featuring a foldable handlebar and welded handle grip on the front. With the handle folded down, the unit stands just 21" tall.
- SKU: 51-COMP-FC140-BS
- Area Capacity: 4,800 sq. feet per hour
- Compaction Depth: 8"
- Compaction Force: 2,360 lbs
- Travel Control: Mechanical
- Direction: Forward
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton XR750 163cc (5hp)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 gal
- Manufacturer: RuggedMade
- Oil: 10W30
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 43" x 16" x 31"
- Base Plate (L x W): 20" x 14"
- Product Weight: 140 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 32" x 22" x 28"
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs
- Travel Speed: 80 ft/min
- Vibration Rate: 5,600 per minute
Thanks for your feedback!
Your comments have been submitted.
We Value Your Feedback
Is there a specification that is missing or incorrect? Let us know by filling out the form below.
Reviews & Questions