Portable Sawmill: Fits 36" Chainsaw Bar
Turn your chainsaw into a portable sawmill for cutting logs into planks.
- Accepts up to a 36" chainsaw bar
- Mills logs up to 33" in diameter
- Adjustable plank thickness cut
- Durable and lightweight construction for easy transport
Turn Downed Logs Into Custom Boards
Pop up a sawmill in virtually any location with the RuggedMade 36" Chainsaw Portable Sawmill. Simply attach your chainsaw to the sawmill to cut lumber planks from logs of any length.
Designed for a fast and easy setup in the field, the chain bar can be mounted with a few turns of a wrench.
The adjustable bracket enables you to cut lumber planks thicknesses from 0.5" - 12" and up to 33" wide.
A great tool for outdoor enthusiasts, carpenters, and woodworkers, this portable sawmill produces uniform cuts time after time.
- SKU: 83-500-0039
- Body Material: Steel and aluminum
- Chainsaw Length: Up to 36"
- Assembled (LWH): 14" x 2" x 36"
- Manufacturer: RuggedMade
- Max Log Diameter: 33"
- Mill Planks: Up to 31"W x 0.21" to 11.81"H
- Part Number: 66328-2956
- Product Weight: 17.9 lbs
Thanks for your feedback!
Your comments have been submitted.
We Value Your Feedback
Is there a specification that is missing or incorrect? Let us know by filling out the form below.
Reviews & Questions