Pump Mount Bracket: Square, 4 Holes, 2.8" Bolt Circle
Use this square-shaped bracket to mount a hydraulic pump to a log splitter.
- Fits 11 and 13 GPM hydraulic pumps
- Fits many 212cc 6.5hp or smaller engines
Keep Your Hydraulic Pump Securely Connected
Keep engine and pump shafts properly aligned with this hydraulic pump mounting bracket from RuggedMade.
The pump-side of the bracket features four holes to match the four-bolt mounting flange common on many 11 and 13 GPM hydraulic pumps. The bolt mounting holes are threaded. Use 5/16"-18 bolts.
The engine-side mounting hole pattern fits many horizontal and vertical-shaft engines that are 212cc (6.5hp) and smaller such as the Honda GC190 or GX-series engines. The hole pattern is also found on similar engines such as the Predator series from Harbor Freight, Loncin, Raven, and Lifan. It may also fit various engines from Kohler and Briggs & Stratton.
This bracket is not guaranteed to fit all engines. Please check the dimensions of the mounting holes on your engine and confirm that this bracket is compatible prior to purchasing.
- SKU: 72-145-PMOUNT-11-16-SM
- Manufacturer: RuggedMade
- Bracket Length: 4.55"
- Pump Side Center Hole: 1.775" ID
- Engine Side Center Hole: 1.40" ID
- Pump Side Bolt Circle: 2.8" diagonal hole to hole
- Engine Side Bolt Circle: 3.625" diagonal hole to hole
- Pump Side Bolt Holes: 5/16"-18 threaded
- Engine Side Bolt Holes: 3/8" threaded
Thanks for your feedback!
Your comments have been submitted.
We Value Your Feedback
Is there a specification that is missing or incorrect? Let us know by filling out the form below.
Reviews & Questions
Pump Mount Bracket: Round, 4 Holes, 2.8" Bolt Circle$48.95SKU: 72-145-PMOUNT-11-16
Pump Mount Bracket: Round, 2 Holes, 4.25" Bolt Circle$67.95SKU: 72-145-PMOUNT-22-28