Log Splitter Wedge: 4-Way, Removable Wings
This RuggedMade 4-way wedge with removable wings can split one round into four sections in a single stroke, producing twice as much split wood as a 2-way wedge in the same amount of time. It fits all RuggedSplit 500 Series log splitters and is a great way to save on fabrication time when building a DIY splitter project.
- Beveled blade design and cast steel construction
- Guide plates and hardware included
- Built-in zerk grease fittings
- Horizontal blades are removable using a 10mm hex wrench
Get More Split Wood Per Stroke
The RuggedMade 4-way wedge with removable wings is found on all RuggedSplit 500 Series log splitters. With the wings attached, you can produce 4 pieces of firewood with one stroke. When splitting larger rounds or rounds with tough knots, you can remove the wings to produce 2 pieces with one stroke.
Guide plates and hardware are included for attaching the wedge to an I-beam. Built-in zerk grease fittings help to reduce wear on the I-beam.
This wedge can also be used with other log splitters that have compatible beam dimensions.
- Width (base plate): 8.75"
- Width (4-way blades): 8.25"
- Length (base plate): 7.75"
- Cylinder Rod Cup ID: 1.75"
- Width Between Slider Plates: 6.25" (intended for use on a beam 6" wide and 3/8" thick)
- Rod Bolt Hole: 0.50"
- SKU: 72-010-2007
- Manufacturer: RuggedMade
- Part Number: RS-T000
- Overall Height: 8.5"
- Body Material: Cast Iron
Thanks for your feedback!
Your comments have been submitted.
We Value Your Feedback
Is there a specification that is missing or incorrect? Let us know by filling out the form below.
Reviews & Questions